What is your favorite thing to open Christmas morning? The stocking always seems to be magically full of never ending amazing gifts. Taking on the job of Santa now though is a little bit overwhelming! How can you fill the stocking up so it is just as magical and meaningful to your kids? Here is a few ideas to get your started on becoming Santa:
Keeping the Focus on Christ
- A Keepsake Ornament- Put a beautiful ornament like one of these from Ringmasters inside your stockings. There are several different designs available and they not only keep the focus on the right thing but can be used for years. Your kids can take these keepsake ornaments with them when they get married to decorate their tree!
- A Mini Puzzle- These great mini puzzles are on clearance right now at Ringmasters. They are the perfect size and price to slip inside your Christmas stocking.
- Have little boys? Why not roll up a tie to put inside? The above yellow and blue tie is on clearance too right now and zips up making it perfect for the little ones. Be sure to check out the rest of Ringmasters' clearance section too- you can keep all kinds of great things for your Christmas Stockings at such a great price!
- A CTR ring- Ringmasters has lots of perfect adjustable rings for kids. Check out all these fun designs here. If you have older kids, I highly recommend looking at all their jewelry selection!
- See even more great ideas from Ringmasters perfect for a stocking here.
Remembering the More Practical Side
- Books! You can never have too many books! If it doesn't fit in the stocking, you can lay it on top because even Santa encourages reading!
- Redbox Code- Go ahead and plan a date night in thanks to Santa or even a family fun time. Make it extra fun by putting it around a popcorn bag or movie candy box.
- Flashlight- Make sure everyone has one in case of emergencies by putting one in their stockings. Even the really small LED ones give a lot of light.
- Batteries- Remember the batteries! You can put the right amount in everyone's stocking or just give all the batteries to Mom and Dad. It's nice to have them on hand right when you need them!
- Socks- Fun socks, church socks, silly socks- one always gets lost in the laundry so add some more here!
Making it a little Whimsy
- A beautiful necklace or some bracelets- Welcome to Whimsy just opened and they have some amazing items! Right now they are offering 50% off all Leaf necklaces with code THANKS just for you! Definitely snag this deal (available only through Sunday)!
- Cuff Links- No one wears cuff links anymore but they should! Look at these Superman cuff links- perfect for the men in your life.
- Hair ties! If you have a house full of girls, you can never have enough hair ties! The ones pictured above are not only super cute but also gentle on the hair and double as a cute bracelet!
- Earrings- Just the right size to sneak inside a stocking!
What is your favorite thing to put inside a stocking?
Thanks to Ringmasters and Welcome to Whimsy, we have a great giveaway to get you started on filling that Christmas Stocking! Win a Nativity Ornament, a Redbox Code, a pack of pattern Hair Ties, and a set of Rosettes earrings! You MUST do the first two required steps to enter. After those you can enter as much as you want.