- Deseret Bookshelf Plus is something my whole family loves. We listen to the youth talks, novels, books from the prophets, and more. I frequently listen to this while I'm working and especially during road trips. I especially love that it is unlimited LDS audiobooks!
- Our favorite LDS coloring pages to use (besides my own of course) are from LDS Printable. We love the messages of them and beautiful designs. I have pretty much all their pages and have still been using them a year later. I love that I can tie them into a lesson at church or family night, color them to unwind, and hang them on my wall.
- Our Picnic Tree makes scripture building block sets (think Lego). They don't have a ton of sets right now but I love the ones they do have. Check them out and if you live out of the USA, contact them to see if you can figure out shipping.
- Living Scriptures now offers monthly streaming making it easy to love. You can use the Living Scripture videos for FHE, church lessons (with approval), and more as they come with activity packets and lesson ideas. PLUS they even have other movies like Liberty Kids (my children love this show), Mobsters and Mormons, 17 Miracles, etc. You can download them to watch on the go too- perfect for summer road trips! Plus I can hook you up with 50% off your first month!
- Colette from My Computer Is My Canvas always makes quality products and has something for pretty much any occasion, especially those LDS ones like baptisms and missionaries. She has things from Nugget Wrappers to Planners, to free printables for General Conference and Visiting Teaching so go take a look around her site.
- The Red Headed Hostess is another one that I love. She has great class packets, flipbooks, and scripture study journals. You can download them and print at home or get a physical book sent to you. She has things for Primary to Young Women's.
- Some things are better in paper form still. I love Mormon Mom Planners- the way she organizes things to keep you spiritually on track as well as organized with the rest of life is wonderful. Certain styles sell out fast so order early! When the year is over, it's a great journal to hold on to as well.
- Misty from Simple Family Preparedness is a lifesaver. She makes being prepared doable. Whether you take her course or buy her Grab and Go Binder, she will steer you in the direction that is right for your family.
And of course I love and use everything that I've made in my Market- multiple times so take a look!