This post may contain partner links. See the full disclosure.
Looking for More Info on that Photo?
Insta Story (and more) Links
- Independence Day printables and FHE lesson!
- Updated Products in my Market include:
- LDS Pictionary (now with 20+ more cards and a large print version)
- LDS Shout Out! (20+ more topic cards and an easier way to cut out the cards)
- Book of Mormon Discussion Cards (50+ more cards!)
- All Bingo games (darker prints and markers)
- CTR Superhero Pack (Now the Super Fun Pack includes a Top Secret folder and mission, different treat labels, mini candy wrappers, sticky note prints, and more!)
Instagram Photos for June 18to June 25 Below
Click on the image you want to learn more about, including quote references.
Find the support you need from teachers like you in my private Facebook Groups
Please note, if I can't tell you are a real person (profile pictures, friends, posts, etc.) I will not approve you. I do my best to keep spam out.
- Chicken Scratch n Sniff Private- If you teach Relief Society or Priesthood, come join this group!
- LDS Primary Farm- All Primary teachers (and yes presidents are welcome too) join together in this group to share more of your ideas and handouts.
- 4th Sunday Teachers- For those 4th Sunday teachers we have a group just for you that will help you teach your topic these next 6 months.
- First Sunday Councils- Come discuss topics and ideas to make these Sundays great.
- Come, Follow Me Discussion Group- This group was started by my blogging friend, Heather from LDS Youth Leadership. It is focused on the YM/YW lessons.
Each week I share teaching tips using the hashtag #TeachlikeaChicken. Why in the world would you want to teach like a chicken?! In D&C 10:65 it states,
"For, behold, I will gather them as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, if they will not harden their hearts"
When a hen's chicks are in danger, the hen raises her wings and clucks wildly. No matter where her chicks are, they come scurrying back and she protects them underneath her wings. The hen may get hurt but the chicks stay safe. As a teacher, you are the hen. You are calling to your chicks, or class members, to stay safe. Dangers are everywhere in this world as we continue to battle against Satan and his army. It is your job to teach and strengthen to keep your chicks safe. It is up to your class members to decide if they will listen.
Teach like a Chicken this week.
Remember as you share your lesson plans, preparations or thoughts with #TeachlikeaChicken you could be featured on my account.