The purpose of Primary 3 Lesson 38: I Can Be Pure and Righteous is encourage the desire to be pure and righteous.
- Learn more about the Book of Mormon with this matching card game from Green Jell-o with Carrot.
- Discuss the Book of Mormon more with my Book of Mormon Dinner Discussions.
- Check out the bag activity and story sticks included in The Red Headed Hostess class packet.
The following are links to LDS.org unless otherwise stated.
"Clean Hands and a Pure Heart" by Elder David A. Bednar
"Making Righteous Choices at the Crossroads of Life" by Elder Robert D. Hales
"Choose the Right Way"- Children's Songbook pg. 160
"Dare to Do Right"- Children's Songbook pg. 158
"I am Like a Star"- Children's Songbook pg. 163
"I'll Walk with You"- Children's Songbook pg. 140
"I Want to Live the Gospel"- Children's Songbook pg. 148
"Jesus Once Was a Little Child"- Children's Songbook pg. 55
"Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam"- Children's Songbook pg. 60
"Do As I'm Doing"- Children Songbook pg. 276
"Shine On"- Children's Songbook pg. 144
"Stand for the Right"- Children's Songbook pg. 159
"I Have Two Ears"- Children's Songbook pg. 269
"Hum Your Favorite Hymn"- Children's Songbook pg. 152
My Primary 3 Lesson 38 handout packet includes
- Mormon coloring page- Need new ideas of how to use coloring pages? Try one of these 6 ways.
- My Hero sheet to go with the Discussion
For more activities on Choosing the Right, see the Primary 3 Lesson 1 helps.
The Age of Accountability: Why Am I Baptized When I Am Eight Years Old- Includes mini coloring scene of Mormon and a girl reading the Book of Mormon
Mormon- Draw a line matching Mormon's age to what happened
Mormon- a Valiant Prophet- Put the story in the right order and color
Exercise Is Fun- Find the hidden objects
A Healthy Body- Discover what these pictures are
Clean Talk- Reminder to keep language clean
Good Choice (color by number)