Come study the Articles of Faith this year. Below you'll find 2 sizes of free posters to download. You may print them out but please don't repost these posters online anywhere. Thanks!
If you use these please pin them too so others can find them.
Ideas to use these Article of Faith posters:
- Primary lessons- Print a set out and put it in your teacher binders because you'll use these all year long in several different lessons.
- Faith in God- Memorizing the Articles of Faith is a requirement towards getting your Faith in God award. Print these out to help in the memorization process. Cut them up into strips and memorize a line at a time. Cut apart each word and put it back together like a puzzle.
- Ponderize- Ponderize each one for the next 13 weeks.
- Family Home Evening- Use these posters for your next FHE.
More Article of Faith Posters and Resources:
- Articles of Faith children resources- LDS.org's list of stories, activities, and media to help learn and share the Articles of Faith.
- Articles of Faith- Primary Symbols- Includes a coloring image for each Article of Faith. Use the graphics to create your own posters and challenges.
- Article of Faiths Posters- LDS.org has simple images of all the Articles of Faith. I couldn't find one central page so this links to the first one. You can then search the media library from there to find the rest.
- Articles of Faith Punch Cards- Help keep track of which ones your Primary needs to memorize still. When they're full, consider turning them in for a Bishop Buck (at the very bottom of the post).
- Color your way to memorizing all 13 Articles of Faith. Heidi created some beautiful Articles of Faith coloring pages for those who learn in this creative way.
- Articles of Faith Shout Out!- Really get to know each Article of Faith with this fun game.
- Faith in God Study Journal- Memorizing the Articles of Faith is part of this program. This study journal helps keep your child on track and gives helps to memorization.