The purpose of Primary 3 Lesson 30: Jesus Christ Loves Each of Us is to know that Jesus loves and bless all children everywhere.
- If you have a younger class, try one of these 2 file folder games. This one from Kimberly Bourne Designs points out all the ways we know Jesus and Heavenly Father love us. The one from Green Jell-O with Carrot includes several different children.
- Start the lesson out by giving out hugs and heart stickers and telling each child that Jesus and Heavenly Father love them.
- Cover a piece of cardboard with foil and write on it, "Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me" so it's like a mirror. Let each child decorate it with some heart or other fun stickers then practice saying the phrase together.
- Use the Where in the World activity included in The Red Headed Hostess class packet.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated
One in a Million Videos- Several videos highlighting different children from all over the world
I Know My Savior Loves Me (about 3 minutes)- Musical sing along
Chicks and Hens (about 1 1/2 minutes)- Little Friends video
Come Unto Christ (about 3 1/2 minutes)- Youth share their testimonies about how Jesus loves them
My Primary 3 Lesson 30 Handout Packet includes
- Jesus loves us coloring page
- Jesus loves me with a blank faced child- boy and girl version. Glue on ribbon, googley eyes, etc. for extra fun.
Family Reunion (older kids)- Match the family member to the different languages
Making Friends Around the World- Circle the things that are the same
Spot the Differences- Children from Ecuador
The Book of Mormon around the World- Find the right Book of Mormon for the language
We Are All Children of God- Find the children on the map
I Have No Greater Joy... Bright Idea poster
May We Be Good Neighbors...- Bright Idea poster
Suffer the Little Children- Poster of Jesus with the children