Primary 2 Lesson 44: I Can Show Love for Animals- The purpose of this lesson is to learn to show to respect for all living creatures.
These are a few bonus ideas- keep scrolling for more!
- Make your own unique animals in this fun file folder game from Kimberly Bourne Designs.
- Make one of 20 paper plate animals with your class! Ideas are from I Heart Crafty Things.
- I love making thumbprint animal! If you think your class can handle it, grab some washable ink pads and some ideas (see Ed Emberley's Complete Funprint Drawing Book for ideas).
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated.
"All Creatures of Our God and King"- Hymn #62
"The World is So Big"- Children's Songbook pg. 235
"All Things Bright and Beautiful"- Children's Songbook pg. 231
"Beauty Everyone"- Children's Songbook pg. 232
"Happy Song"- Children's Songbook pg. 264
"In the Leafy Treetops"- Children's Songbook pg. 240
"Birds in the Tree"- Children's Songbook pg. 241
My Primary 2 Lesson 44 handout packet includes
- Animal Search- Either check off each box as you find all the animals or count how many of each you can find.
- Finish the drawing of the animals
If you like these ideas, pin it so others can discover them too!
Animal Jingles- Easy clues to guess the animals
Animal Matchup- Memory game with animals
Animal Riddles- Figure out the animals
Animal Scriptures and Letter Square- (older kids) Fill in the blanks and word search
Bird Ornament- Scroll down a little for these easy instructions
Butterfly Wings- Finger play
For the Birds- Solve the clues and guess the birds
Forest Friends- (older kids) Word search
Go Fish- (older kids) Fish word search
Go Fishing- Color the dots to discover the picture
Mixed-up Animals- Match the scriptures to the animal
Noah's Ark- Put the animals on the ark
Who Caught the Fish?- Which one has the fish
Wild Animal Crossword- (older kids) In the shape of a squirrel
Noah Warns the People- Find the right puzzle pieces
Noah and the Flood- Rebus story
Noah and the Ark- Decode the sentence (older classes)
Noah's Ark- Fill in the missing words (older classes)
Noah's Ark Maze- Maze
Noah's Ark Riddle- Solve the word search to solve the riddle (older classes)
Old Testament Scripture Challenge (use it for coloring instead)