Primary 2 Lesson 19: Jesus Christ Loves Me- The purpose of this lesson is help each child feel His Love and Blessings
These are a few bonus thoughts- keep scrolling for more!
- If you teach a younger class, try this Jesus Loves Me file folder game from Green Jell-O with Carrot.
- Make a paper heart chain, wreath, or crown! Heart chains are easy to make- see the instructions from Directions Not Included for details.
- Use the different scenario cards included in The Red Headed Hostess class packet to talk about showing love for Jesus.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated.
"I Think When I Read That Sweet Story"- Children's Songbook pg. 56
"Jesus Loved the Little Children"- Children's Songbook pg. 59
"I Feel My Savior's Love"- Children's Songbook pg. 74
"Where Love Is"- Children's Songbook pg. 138
My LDS Primary 2 Lesson 19 handout packet includes
- Jesus Loves Me coloring pages with a boy or girl blank face. Either put a piece of foil on these faces so they can see themselves or have them color in their face. If you have a young class, bring yarn and googly eyes for more fun!
- Spinner and question cards to go with the opening activity in the manual
- Head to our Private Primary Facebook group to grab a bonus handout (check the files section out or use the search bar).
If you like these lesson helps, please pin it so others can find them too!
Jesus Christ Loves Everyone- Booklet to color (scroll down)
Jesus Heals the Sick and Blesses the Children- Scripture Figures to use as you tell the story
My Father in Heaven Loves Me- Make this decoration as a reminder of the things in the world that tell us Jesus and Heavenly Father love us.
I Have a Father in Heaven, Who Loves Me- Make this bookmark
Matt and Mandy- Comic talking about how the earth reminds us that Heavenly Father and Jesus love us.
Heartful of Love- Which heart holds the most love? The puzzle is better for older classes but I'm sure the younger ones would have fun coloring it.
Heart Full of Love- (better for older classes) How many times can you find the word Love?
The Love of God- Make this mobile to remind you of ways Heavenly Father and Jesus show Their love for us
Love Notes- (better for older classes) Unscramble the words as well as another Word Search for the word Love
Filled with Love- Color in the boxes to find a secret message
I Love You this Much- Make this cute card as a reminder
Heavenly Father Loves You- President Monson explains in this poster
What is Love- (better for older classes) Fill in the blanks to find the answers
Follow Jesus Christ- Love as He did- make a kindness bouquet
Continue in My Love- Another Booklet to color