Add some fun to your Family Nights or Latter-day Saint church lessons with these fun Bible Bingo cards! Great for
Latter-day Saint Primary Lessons
Family Home Evening
10 different boards in two sizes with Latter-day Saint themed graphics that relate back to the Old and New Testament. Find designs such as David with his sling shot, Jonah and the Whale, and the 10 Commandments. Each board is 5x5. There is no free space in this version (but you could easily cross out the middle square if you so choose).
Calling Cards included and can double as a matching game!
Made in coloring book style so you can customize them yourself and for easy (and cheaper) printing.
This is offered as a digital file for your convenience. Please read the following before purchasing:
- You may print this multiple times for personal use.
- This file CANNOT be given to anyone else. You can give a printed copy but not the actual digital file.
- In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- You CANNOT email this file to anyone else for the purpose of giving it or sharing it with them. It must be purchased.
- DO NOT post this file or the images found with it on a blog, website, or anything similar.
- DO NOT change this file in any way.
- DO NOT use all or part of this file for commercial use in any way.
Intended use of this product is for personal and family use. Any abuse of this is not allowed.
Please keep in mind, once you purchase your product you will receive an one time link to download it. Please make sure you open it on the device you need it. Each link is only good for 24 hours (Don't worry though! I can always send you another one, email me with your order number). Once you download the file to your computer, you will have access to it all the time. All my files are in pdf form which means you need Adobe to access them. Head over here to make sure you have the latest update. I recommend not installing the extras that come with Adobe- just Adobe itself. Some products in the Market are zip files (compressed). This means you need to unzip it before you access the file. If you don't unzip it, you'll get an error message. To read more about how to unzip a file, please see this site.