MEGA Easter Sale!*
30% off ANY purchase with promo code EASTER30
40% off any purchase $10+ with promo code 40EASTER
50% off any purchase $15+ with promo code EASTER50
Discover product updates and sales- Subscribe to The Chicken Craze.
LDS Shout Out!
LDS Shout Out!
Play LDS Shout Out! during
- Family Home Evening
- Church activity night
- Road trip
- Even at the dinner table!
The object of the game is to guess all 10 target words on the topic cards. Two ways to play and a whole lot of fun! Each topic is LDS related which makes this game also a great teaching opportunity (keep it in your lesson bag for those emergencies).
Includes 30 topic cards, instructions to print on 3x5 index cards, and game rules.
We had a lot of fun! The kids really got into it and my husband and I enjoyed it as well.- H.J.
Get 10 Family History Shout Out! topic cards too!
This is offered as a digital file for your convenience. Please read the following before purchasing:
- You may print this multiple times for personal or family use.
- This file CANNOT be given to anyone else. You can give a printed copy but not the actual digital file.
- In order to own a digital file it must be purchased.
- You CANNOT email this file to anyone else for the purpose of giving it or sharing it with them. It must be purchased.
- DO NOT post this file or the images found with it on a blog, website, or anything similar.
- DO NOT change this file in any way.
- DO NOT use all or part of this file for commercial use in any way.
Intended use of this product is for personal and family use. Any abuse of this is not allowed.
*Must enter the promo code at checkout in order to receive any discounts. Ends March 20, 2018
Please keep in mind, once you purchase your product you will receive a unique one time link to download it. Each link is only good for 24 hours . Please make sure you open it on the device you need it. All our files are in pdf form which means you need Adobe to access them. Head over here to make sure you have the latest update. I recommend not installing the extras that come with Adobe- just Adobe itself. Most products in the Market are zip files (compressed). This means you need to unzip it before you access the file. If you don't unzip it, you'll get an error message. To read more about how to unzip a file, please see this site.