These are a few bonus thoughts- keep scrolling for more!
- This file folder game from Kimberly Bourne Design would go nicely with this lesson.
- Use my Resurrection Morning scene including in my Golden Easter Fun printable kit to tell the Easter story.
- You can use some of the #PRINCEofPEACE printables for this lesson as well. My Chicken and Eggs printable would be fun to send home.
- See additional LDS Easter resources in my Easter list.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated.
I also highly recommend Deseret Bookshelf PLUS. It's a subscription that gives you access to a ton of LDS audio and ebooks. You can try it out 30 days for free too!
"Did Jesus Really Live Again?"- Children's Songbook pg. 64
"Easter Hosanna"- Children's Songbook pg. 68
"He Died That We Might Live"- Children's Songbook pg. 65
"Hosanna"- Children's Songbook pg. 66
"Jesus Has Risen"- Children's Songbook pg. 70
"Once Upon a Golden Springtime"- Children's Songbook pg. 88
My Behold Your Little Ones Lesson 29 Handout Packet includes
- Colored Jesus Christ Loves Me posters- boy and girl version. Get a photo of each student and glue their head on the bodies then laminate or frame so they can have a constant reminder. These are great for kids to look at during the sacrament.
- Coloring page version of Jesus Christ Loves Me posters- boy and girl version. Bring googley eyes, yarn, and other fun coloring things.
Easter Activities- Fun idea for an Easter bouquet and snack time.
Where in the World- Scroll to the bottom and find a good handout to use with your lesson- you can talk about the Resurrection while pointing to the pictures. Or cut the pictures out and glue them on something (my favorite) like a sheep cut out.
You are Eternal- Make a puppet with this template to explain the resurrection. Its fun to color.
Our Savior and Redeemer- Color and make them into flannel board pictures for your lesson, use as a coloring page, make them into puppets, etc.
Easter Footsteps- Use this map to show where Jesus was the last week of His life and where He was resurrected.
Spring Jelly Bean Mosaic- For the daring... make a butterfly out of candy with this template.
Easter Activities- I love the sheep idea although it's probably too difficult for nursery but you could give some out as an Easter present or do it for FHE.
Jesus Christ Lives- Cut these pictures out and put them in order to use during the lesson
Picturing Easter- Fun puzzle to do- I know some are great at puzzles this age and others not. You could do it as a class with a few of the suggested activities as well.
The Easter Story- Pictures to use as telling the Easter story.