This April, celebrate the life of our Savior, Jesus Christ through Mormon.org's #PrinceofPeace initiative. As we come unto Jesus, we will come to find more peace and happiness. During Holy Week, Mormon.org will be focusing on 8 principles that lead us to the Savior and peace.
Many bloggers have created resources to make it easy for you and your family to participate. Use these resources to:
- Teach a church lesson- incorporate them into Primary, Youth, or Adult classes
- Family Home Evening lessons and activities
- Personal Scripture Study
- Share with your family and friends online and in person
- Give to your home or visiting teaching families
- To fill your life with more peace
Remember to share your ideas, stories, and more online too using the hashtag #PrinceofPeace.
This list will be updated as more posts are found. Found one that I don't have? Please email me the link- thanks!
Click on an Image Below to Find Out More
Your Turn- How will you be using the #PrinceofPeace initiative this Easter?