Primary 1 Lesson 32: I Am Thankful for Food and Clothing intention is to feel and express gratitude for food and clothing.
- Bring some potato heads for dress up fun.
- Make fruit sorbet in a bag in your class to take home or share in class.
- Play the "Where do your clothes come from?" game included in The Red Headed Hostess class packet.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated
My Primary 1 Lesson 32 Handout Packet includes
- Thankful Food and Clothing sheet to go with Enrichment Activity 1
- Food and Clothing Cards- Paste them onto the Thankful Chart or use the food cards to go with Enrichment Activity 5.
Egg Carton Garden- Directions for starter seeds.
Family Picnic- Color or find the hidden objects
What Should I Wear?- Match the people in the right outfits to the right activities
Find the Fruits and Vegetables- Can you find the right vegetables?
Healthy and Happy- Color a dinner plate full of a healthy foods for dinner
Let's Plant a Garden- Fingerplay
Lily's Sunday Morning- Find Lily's matching socks
Pumpkin Patch- Maze
Recipes- Collections of those in the Friend. Try an easy one in class
Help Me See My Blessings- Find the hidden objects (scroll down)
Gratitude Tree- Instructions and templates for leaves- make one as a class
A Box of Blessings- A fun accordion box to keep reminders of your blessings
Count Your Blessings- Follow the line through the park to find things for which to be thankful.
Live in Thanksgiving Daily- Bright Idea Poster
When Thou Risest in the Morning- Bright Idea Poster