The purpose of Primary 1 Lesson 22: I Can Do Many Things is to understand that as children of God we can each do many things.
- Looking for new ways to encourage your Sunbeams to be reverent? Try rewarding your students with these stickers to motivate them. This Sunbeam Teacher Kit from Time Savors also comes in handy.
- The Red Headed Host class packet includes a Goliath print out and activity.
- You might also like the class packet at Love Pray Teach that includes a coloring page, bean bag toss, dice game, and more. Use promo code chicken05 for an extra 5% off.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated.
"I Am a Child of God"- Children's Songbook pg. 2
"Do As I'm Doing"- Children's Songbook pg. 276
"Fun to Do"- Children's Songbook pg. 253
"Once There Was a Snowman"- Children's Songbook pg. 249
"Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes"- Children's Songbook pg. 275
"I Wiggle"- Children's Songbook pg. 271
"Roll Your Hands"- Children's Songbook pg. 274
"Oh, How We Love to Stand"- Children's Songbook pg. 279
My Primary 1 Lesson 22 Handout Packet includes
- "I can do many things" coloring page- Have the children draw pictures of things they can do at home in the windows. Then they can draw things they can do outside among the bushes and tree.
- Can you? Strips- Cut apart and have the children draw each strip and act it out for the others. The others can either guess what they are doing or act it out with him.
If you enjoy this resource, please pin so others can find it too. Thanks!
Comfort and Courage from the Scriptures- Dot-to-dot (same picture as the David and Goliath coloring page)
David and Goliath- Figure out which sling David needs to slay Goliath
David and Goliath- (scroll down) Make this moving scene to tell the story
David- Poster of David after he slayed Goliath
Let Learning Lift You- Great poster
My Busy Body- Poster about what you can do with your body- point and do the actions together
My Body- a Temple- Make this simple paper toy of a boy exercising
I Live in a Beautiful World- Color and decide which sense you would use to enjoy these creations
Thankful Hunt- Hunt for things in each of the 5 senses for which to be thankful
Marshmallow Animals- Use this idea to make people. Toothpicks and marshmallows- might want to get the blunt toothpicks or stirring straws instead.
The Love of God- Color and make a mobile or necklace
Be of Good Cheer- Bright Idea poster
Be Strong and of Good Courage- Bright Idea poster
Don't know what to do with all these posters? Try one of these ideas
Living the Word of Wisdom Shows Respect for My Body (family outside)
When I am Quiet (includes a poem too)
Heavenly Father Loves You (family)