Primary 2 Lesson 27: I Can Help Others Be Happy By Sharing- The purpose of this lesson is to remember that sharing is caring!
These are a few bonus ideas- keep scrolling for more!
- Share these great Scripture Power suckers with your class!
- Use these free mint wrappers for a cute and encouraging treat to share with your class (or give them one to share with someone else).
- Encourage sharing with the Grab Bag activity included in the Red Headed Hostess class packet.
The following are links to LDS.org unless otherwise stated.
Use this sharing pocket yourself this week as you prepare for this lesson. File to print found below.
My Primary 2 Lesson 27 handout packet includes
- We Believe in Being Benevolent coloring page (draw in more acts of sharing)
- My Pocket for Sharing plus Sharing Challenge Cards
If you like these helps, please pin them. so others can find them too!
Loaves and Fishes- Find the hidden fishes and loaves
I Can Help My Family Be Happy- Draw smiley faces next to things that encourage kindness. Bonus: talk about what each person is or isn't sharing in each picture.
Kindness Catcher- (better for older classes) Make this fun catcher and talk about ways to be kind and how it's really sharing. Or just make your own version
Tommy Likes to Share- (younger classes) A picture story to read together
Share Your Testimony- Activity that talks about sharing a copy of the Book of Mormon
I Will Share the Gospel with All of God's Children- Love these kid pass along cards to share
Called to Share- Mormonad Poster
Jesus Christ Feeds 5,000 People- (Younger classes) Picture story to read together
Jesus Feeds Five Thousand- Illustrated Scripture story