As you teach Primary 2 Lesson 2: I Can Choose the Right remember that your goals is help everyone understand that as we think about what Jesus would do, it helps us know how to choose the right.
- Play the fun board game included in The Red Headed Hostess class packet.
- For the older classes, try the more challenging CTR coloring page from LDS Lane.
- These paper CTR rings are lots of fun (from Tabbygram)
- Play my CTR Bingo! as you discuss the questions.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated.
"I Feel My Savior's Love"- Children's Songbook pg. 74
"Jesus Is Our Loving Friend"- Children's Songbook pg. 58
"Choose the Right Way"- Children's Songbook pg. 160
"Dare to Do Right"- Children's Songbook pg. 158
"I'm Trying to be like Jesus"- Children's Songbook pg. 78
"I Need My Heavenly Father"- Children's Songbook pg. 18
"The Still Small Voice"- Children's Songbook pg. 106
"Nephi's Courage"- Children's Songbook pg. 120
My Primary 2 Lesson 2 handout packet includes
- What Would Jesus Want Me to Do? worksheet to go with an Enrichment Activity
- CTR shield sticky note activity. Have the children write one way they chose the right that week in the shield and stick it on the board.
If you like these helps, please pin it too. Thanks!
This topic is extremely similar to last week's. I've included a few different things but you'll want to go back a lesson to get more CTR activity ideas.
Remembering Jesus Christ- Picture of Jesus- You make the frame around it. You can fill it in with ways to choose to right, color it, pieces of paper with phrases on it, or tissue paper.
Stand for the Right- Poster naming different ways to choose the right
Cami Goes to Primary- Follow the pictures of Jesus to make it through the maze