Are you ready for Easter? As Easter nears we write our grocery lists, fix all the decorations, prepare centerpieces, and make sure the egg hunt is planned. Take a minute today to see how your spiritual celebration preparations are coming along as well.
- This year Mormon.org is focusing on one name for Christ in particular, the #PrinceofPeace. Access a ton of great resources from myself and other great bloggers to help you celebrate the #PrinceofPeace in my roundup.
- 20 Scriptures on the Appearances of the Resurrected Christ- Print out a list of Christ's appearances after he was resurrected and discover the purpose behind each. Plus print out 4 scripture cards to give as gifts or to ponderize.
- Colette from My Computer is My Canvas made this deliciously fun French Toast Easter Bake Scripture Scavenger Hunt. Use the scriptures to finish the recipes then get baking! Snap a photo when you're down and share using the church's hashtag #Hallelujah and ours #MyFamilyForever. Be sure to check out the rest of Colette's site too as this isn't the first time I've shared one of her great ideas.
- Golden Easter Fun- This is a fabulous printable kit that has three scenes to build and help you teach the Easter story and more. Plus you get all kinds of great decorations and treat ideas.
- 8 Days of Easter- Free activities and coloring pages to follow the week leading up to Easter.
- My Family is Forever and Hallelujah Coloring Pages- Print these two free coloring pages out for your family. Your children can color them as you tell the Easter story then have them tell you how they relate together (If you are wondering, that is the Denver Colorado Temple). I also love the Church's coloring books which you can print and this Color the Temples LDS coloring book.
- Free Easter Study Journal with Beautiful Easter Eggs to Color- You'll love Heidi's Easter eggs to color as you study!
- My Life's Journey to Perfection has 3 Easter FHE's for your family to use. Choose from Easter Kickoff, Focusing on the Atonement, Crucifixion, and Resurrection, or how obeying your parents relates to Easter.
I also recommend this Christ Centered Easter Countdown. Its' full of activities and decorations for lots of fun and Christ centered celebration.
Your Turn- How do you share the Easter story with your family and friends?