The main purpose in teaching Primary 3 Lesson 43: Honoring the Names of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ is to help the children honor and respect these names.
- Dive into the first Article of Faith with this activity packet from Hatch Patch.
- Play the Name Game where you write different names on pieces of paper and put them on each child's back so they can't see who they are. They then have to ask Yes or No questions to figure out who they are.
- Help the children get into the scriptures with the Bookmark Activity included in The Red Headed Hostess Class Packet.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise noted.
My Primary 3 Lesson 43 handout packet includes
- Name sheet- Write your name and color to go along with Enrichment Activity 3
- Abinadi and King Noah coloring page
Cross Connections- Fill in this crossword with the words from the first Article of Faith
In This Home, We Honor His Name- Put this house together and discuss ways to honor His name.
Clean Talk- Reminder cards to keep our words clean
Article of Faith 1 (older classes)- Fill in the blank and word search
First Article of Faith Coded Message (older classes)- Decode the Article of Faith
Article of Faith 1 (from Scripture Stories Coloring Book: Pearl of Great Price)