The main purpose of Primary 3 Lesson 44: Do unto Others is to learn to respect others and their possessions.
- Have some fun and learn with the Do Unto Others Card game included in The Red Headed Hostess class packet.
- Sugardoodle has this cute puppet story and handouts that will go great with this lesson!
- Use this cute printable ruler from Creative Sunday School Crafts.
- Celebrate with this fun CTR Superhero Pack! It's a great way to end the year.
The following are links to LDS.org resources unless otherwise stated.
"Choose the Right Way"- Children's Songbook pg. 160
"Dare to Do Right"- Children's Songbook pg. 158
"I Believe in Being Honest"- Children's Songbook pg. 149
"Stand for the Right"- Children's Songbook pg. 159
"Kindness Begins with Me"- Children's Songbook pg. 145
"Love One Another"- Children's Songbook pg. 136
My Primary 3 Lesson 44 handout packet includes
- CTR charm to make into a necklace as mentioned in Enrichment Activity 2
- Golden ruler- One sheet is colored, the other is not
I Can Be Honest- Find the hidden objects as this boy returns a car her tried to steal.
Be Honest- Put this train together as you talk about the principles of being honest
My Home and Neighborhood- Short board game allowing you to give examples of how to be respectful of others.
Showing Respect- Choose the pictures that show people being respectful.
Live the Golden Rule- Fable with animal pieces to put together with the story.
Didn't find any. If you did, please post it in the comments below. Thanks!