Primary 2 Lesson 22: Blessed are the Peacemakers- The purpose of this lesson is to encourage the children to be peacemakers at home
These are a few bonus ideas- keep scrolling for more!
- Play the Peacemaker Spinner Game that is included in the Red Headed Hostess class packet.
- Use the extra scenarios and badges in Real Hansen Home family home evening lesson free download.
- Make Wanted posters with the child's photo and the word Peacemaker underneath it.
The following are links to LDS.org unless otherwise noted.
My Primary 2 Lesson 22 handout packet includes
- Peacemaker drawing page
- Smiley and frowny face prop for the song- print on colored paper or let the children color them
- 6 cards to go along with the song "If You're Happy and You Know It"
Cease from Anger- Examples with multiple choice answers of how to act as peacemakers instead of reacting.
Peacemakers- (better for older classes) Decode the message (its after the word search)
I am a Peacemaker- Read what other kids think about being a peacemaker than fill out how you can be a peacemaker. The writing is better for older classes.
Blessed are the Peacemakers- Bright Idea poster. Try making it into a puzzle and put one piece up at time as you do the lesson or as they try to guess what the lesson is about.
A Peacemaker- Illustrated story about how Joseph Smith is a peacemaker and told us to be as well. Turn it into a comic strip on a scroll for a fun way to read it.
Peacemaker Wanted- Towards the bottom there is a order of sequence activity. President Eyring offers some good counsel as well.
If I Choose Obey, I'll Be Happy All Day- Make a Beatitude booklet