Primary 2 Lesson 32: Love One Another- The purpose of this lesson is to love as Jesus did by helping others.
These are a few bonus ideas- keep scrolling for more!
- Hatch Patch has a great lesson packet about loving one another that you might want to use as a supplement.
- Have a younger class? Play with this Last Supper file folder game from Green Jello with Carrot.
- There is a Love One Another Game included in the Red Headed Hostess class packet that looks fun.
- Heart Attack the Bishop's door, clerk's office, Mother's Room, etc. with these free printable latter-day saint version of conversation hearts.
The following are links to LDS.org unless otherwise stated.
"Love One Another"- Children's Songbook pg. 136
"Jesus Said Love Everyone"- Children's Songbook pg. 61
"I'll Walk with You"- Children's Songbook pg. 140
"We Are Different"- Children's Songbook pg. 263
"I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus"- Children's Songbook pg. 78
"Love is Spoken Here"- Children's Songbook pg. 190
Remember to download any video that you want to show instead of relying on the wifi at church.
Love One Another (about 2 minutes)- Examples of love
Dayton's Legs (about 3 minutes)- I love this one; friends running the race together
My Brother Hyrum (about 2 1/2 minutes)- Everyone deserves to be loved
The Greatest Commandment (about 2 minutes)- Bible video
The Last Supper (about 6 minutes)- Bible video
The Ten Lepers (about 1 minute)- Illustrated scripture story
The Feeding of the 5,000 (about 3 minutes)- Bible video
Jesus Christ Blesses the Children (about 1 minute)- Illustrated scripture story
I Was a Stranger: Love One Another (about 3 1/2 minutes)- From General Conference
My Primary 2 Lesson 32 handout packet includes
- Love cards and coupons- I left lots of room so your class can draw on each or add stickers like these Happy Face stickers or heart stickers.
- I Love You paper bag printable- Print this graphic onto a paper bag for each child to put their cards in. Tie it off with some twine and encourage your class to give it to a family member.
If you like these lesson helps, please pin it for others to find too. Thanks!
The Last Supper- Scripture figures to use to tell the story
Love at Home- Game and way to talk about loving acts
Origami Heart Envelope- Instructions to make your own
Happy Hearts Club- Assign as homework or do in class with these tags and challenge
Jesus Christ Loves Everyone- (Scroll down) Booklet to color
Heart Wreath- Make one for the class or send one home- write things you like about each other on the hearts
I Love You This Much Card- (Scroll down) Make these fun cards to give away. You can also make it with yarn instead of the paper accordion.
Family Love- Add your own pictures to these ones to show family love throughout the house
Love at Home- Make the house then drop the hearts in as you see acts of love
Three Meanings of Love- How do these pictures show love
Where Do You Stand?- (Scroll down) Take the quiz to see how you can be more loving
I Love Everything About You- Bright Idea poster